The 3rd Annual Watervliet Restaurant Week kicked off Monday and local restaurants are showcasing their special fixed menu through this Sunday, April 23rd. Participating restaurants are offering both dine in and take out options, giving people the opportunity to try new spots and sample different cuisines.
With so many participating restaurants, there is something for everyone to enjoy across the city. This week-long celebration of culinary excellence features fixed menus, which allows diners to enjoy a carefully curated selection of dishes. Check out a list of some participating restaurants and restaurant week menus at Watervliet.com/Dining-Directory
- Arsenal City Tavern 2023 Restaurant Week Specials – Apr. 17-23
- Black Bear Inn 2023 Restaurant Week Specials – Apr. 17-23
- Bob’s Diner & Catering 2023 Restaurant Week Specials – Apr. 17-23
- Mac’s Drive-In 2023 Restaurant Week Specials – April 17-23
- Patrick’s Pub 2023 Restaurant Week Specials – April 17-23
- Ted’s Fish Fry 2023 Restaurant Week Specials – April 17-23
- Valente’s Restaurant 2023 Restaurant Week Specials – April 17-23
Restaurant Week is a fun and affordable way to explore new restaurants and cuisines. Whether you’re a foodie or just looking for a good meal, Restaurant Week is not to be missed. Due to the increase in traffic at these locations reservations are recommended. This could be your opportunity to try new dishes that you might not have otherwise ordered. So why not gather some friends, make a reservation, and enjoy a delicious meal or two at one of the many participating restaurants in your area?
feature photo: Pixabay. No changes made.